Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fixations

I am always looking for new things that will make my life easier and/or more enjoyable.  I tend to use products, household, hair and otherwise on a borderline obsessive-compulsive basis. Once I find a product I like, I pretty much have loyalty until they stop making it.  Additionally, I like to keep things interesting by picking up (and setting down) new interests and hobbies all of the time.  So, with that in mind, here is my latest list of fixations of the moment:

  1. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender Scent
  2. Evangeline's Mamaroo
  3. Sampling all different flavors of coffee in my Keurig. Currently I am obsessed with Vanilla Biscotti and Chai Latte.
  4. Kashi 7 grain pita crisps with Boursin garlic and herb cheese. YUM! (Thanks Ginger for introducing the deliciousness of Boursin to me!)
  5. Method Baby Squeaky Green Dryer Cloths
  6. NARS The Multiple
  7. My new Stella and Dot bracelets. (My friend Sarah is a great rep if you want to host a trunk show!)
  8. Hal Higdon's Half Marathon training app for my iPhone.  (Thanks Dana for the recommendation!)
  9. Coldplay's new single Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
  10. Making crockpot dinners
I have embedded links on most of these in case you are not familiar with it and are curious.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I use the lavender scent of Mrs. Meyer's all purpose cleaner to mop my floors! LOVE lavender :o)

    ReplyDelete